Hi bloggers, it's time to upload last week's Create & Take which was a very cute card if I say so myself. As well as birthdays, this card would be adorable for Valentine's Day which isn't too far away!
So let's get started....
Woodware Happy Birthday Stamp Set
Marianne Craftables Flowers Punch Die
1. Stamp the Penny Black image onto white card and die cut with an oval die. Colour with watercolour pencils.
2. Die cut the Spring-tastic frame from red cardstock. Adhere the stamped image onto the red frame.
3. Add some Wink of Stella onto the edges of the frame to add some soft glittery shimmer.
4. Cut a strip of paper and stick to the centre of the card base.
5. Stick the floral frame onto the card base.
6. Stamp wording onto kraft card with black ink and then ink the edge of the kraft card with white ink using a dauber.
7. Die cut two small flowers from white card and add some red gems to the centers of the flowers.
Add some tulle around the top of the card and tie in a bow.