Happy New Year Bloggers! Welcome to another year of Create & Take reviews on the blog and today we start the year with a fabulous shaker card designed by Caz.
So let's get started...
1. Use the Spring-tastic Foliage die set to die cut flowers in different Bazzill colours. Edge and shape the two largest flowers.
2. Create a frame from Chiffon 4-3/4 x 4-3/4 inches using the 1 inch frame mark. Stick a piece of acetate behind this and edge the outside edge with ink.
3. Create a smaller frame from Kachina cardstock 3-3/4 x 3-3/4 inches using 1/4 inch mark and stick in place.
4. Stick 3D foam around end of biggest frame at the back making sure there are no gaps.
5. Add 2 pinches of cut pieces of card, 2 pinches of diamond dust and if you want to punch some mini daisies, add these too.
6. Take off liner of tape and stick piece of card behind to trap the shaker pieces.
7. Cut a piece of patterned paper 5-1/8 x 5-1/8 inches and stick onto card base.
8. Die cut banner, stamp wording and fold into desired shape. Stick banner onto card.
9. Assemble flower pieces in bottom left corner of the card.
Shaker cards are so much fun to make and add movement and dimension to your cards!