Hi bloggers, we are starting the week off with a review of last week's Create & Take and is very appropriate for the 'sunny' week we have ahead of us in the South East of the UK.
So let's get started....
Versafine Inkpad - Vintage Sepia
White Stamping Card
1. Cut a piece of stamping card 14cm x 5cm and stamp the sunflower stamp onto card using vintage sepia ink.
2. Colour in sunflowers using watercolour pencils, shading where necessary.
3. Using vintage sepia ink, stamp the sunflowers along the top and bottom edges of the card blank.
4. Cut a piece of Pinecone card to measure 16.5cm x 8.5cm.
5. Cut a piece of Beeswax cardstock 16cm x 8cm; stick onto Pinecone cardstock and then adhere to card blank.
6. Cut a strip of striped cardstock to measure 18cm x 7cm and adhere across the centre of the card.
7. Matt sunflower image onto a piece of Pinecone cardstock using 3D foam pads and adhere centrally onto the card.
8. Tie a piece of brown tulle around the bottom of the card and make a knot.
9. Cover the centre of the sunflowers with Wink of Stella clear glitter and leave to dry.
10. To finish, add two bronze rhinestones to the top corners of the card.