Hi bloggers, today we are sharing a bit of Christmas inspiration with you from last week's Create & Take and for us crafters when it comes to Christmas, it's never too soon to start making cards!
This card uses a lovely new Stampendous cling stamp set called Winter Tweets.
So let's get started.....
1. Cut two oblongs from the Ivy and Kisses cardstock. Kisses: 14.5cm x 10cm Ivy: 14cm x 9.5cm. Stick together and then adhere to the card blank.
2. Cut an oblong from the 'Smell the Roses' paper (stripes side): 13.5cm x 9cm and stick onto the card.
3. Die cut one large oval from the Kisses cardstock anf another oval from the 'Is always the best' paper (dots side) and stick together and then onto the card in the centre.
4. Die cut 'Merry Christmas' from the Ivy cardstock and adhere to the card.
5. On white card, stamp one robin and one holly image and colour using watercolour pencils and a water brush. Cut round each image.
6. Once cut out, sprinkle a small dusting of chunky white embossing powder over the bottom of the robin and on the ivy. Heat from underneath slowly until the powder melts. Leave to cool.
7. Place elements onto card and stick down. Use sticky pads behind the robin and ivy.
8. Add bubbles to top corners of the card.
9. Add clear Wink of Stella glitter to robin and holly images.