Hi bloggers, we are starting off the week with another Create & Take card, this one is definitely for the bee lovers! Caz designed this week's card using the new Elizabeth Craft Honeycomb and Bee die sets and also the Bee stamp set.
So let's get started.....
1. Take a folded white card blank and measure in 1-1/2" from the corners, draw a small dot. Join the dots from each corner and cut these corners off to create a hexagon shaped card.
2. Use a large dauber and add colour around the edge of the whole card.
3. Cut a piece of Carta Bella cardstock to measure 2" x 5-1/4" and stick across the centre of the card.
4. Die cut pieces for the bee and assemble. Die cut the honeycomb and cut in two to stick either side of the patterned paper.
5. Stamp bees onto the card. Stamp wording onto a piece of white card 1" x 2-5/8" and make a fishtail cut to create a banner.
6. Add glitter glue by dabbing onto the card with your finger around the honeycomb.