Hi bloggers, we have another fantastic Create & Take card to share with you today which is once again perfect for these summer months. This time Caz has used the Marianne Box Card die set alongside the new Woodware Flowering Bike stamp set.
So let's get started......
1. Die cut Marianne Frame from the Maja paper and cut off 2.5cm off each side of the frame to make it less deep. Stamp chosen wording along the top of the frame.
2. Cut cream card to measure 20cm x 11.5cm and score approx 2.5cm from each end.
3. Stamp bike image onto centre of cream card and colour with pencils. Stamp heart, colour and cut out. Add Wink of Stella to add shimmer.
4. Die cut 2 x grass from green card. Die cut the bar from green card and stick the grass to the bar. You may need to trim the bottoms until you are happy with the height.
5. Die cut butterflies from paper and edge with coloured ink. Add pen detail.
6. Assemble card as per sample. Punch daisies and add Nuvo drops to centres.