Hi bloggers, it's time for another Create & Take and this week Heidi has designed us an oriental themed card using a Crealies Modern Patchwork die set with the Penny Black Oriental stamp set.
So let's get started....
White Stamping Cardstock
1. Using Bazzill and Bo Bunny papers, die cut your patchwork pieces as follows:
1 x large circle from Rock Candy card.
2 x larger triangles (left of card) using Bo Bunny paper.
2 x smaller triangles and central oblong (right of card) using Bo Bunny paper.
2 x small triangles (on left) using white stamping card
2 x smaller triangles and one smaller oblong (on right) using white stamping card.
2. From your Oriental stamp set, stamp up chosen sentiment and small flower into white oblong (on right).
3. Stamp up floral spray over two larger white triangles (on left) of your card. Colour in using pens.
4. Onto smaller triangles (on right) stamp small flower all over each piece, add colour using pens.
5. Stick elements onto right side of card, using 3D foam pads and stick elements onto left side of card with glue.
6. Onto spare white card, stamp up two fan images and one small flower, colour with pens and cut out.
7. Stick fans and flower onto panels of card using 3D foam pads as shown.
8. Die cut one small butterfly from Coral Cream cardstock.
9. Tie ribbon around card, tying a strong bow.
10. Stick butterfly to centre of ribbon bow, hold down until stuck well.
11. Add a cream pearl to centre of butterfly and two to the right side corners of the card.
12. Lastly, add Nuvo mousse lightly to butterfly, fans and small flower.