Hi bloggers, this week is set to be a glorious week in terms of UK weather and what better way to start off a week like this then with a seaside themed card. This card uses the Sailboat stamp set from Stampendous alongside some great Cottage Cutz nautical dies.
So let's get started....
White Stamping Card
1. Cut a piece of Nautical Blue Light cardstock to measure 17cm x 12cm.
2. Cut a piece of the Flour Sack Stripe paper to measure 16.2cm x 11.2cm.
3. Cut a piece of white stamping card to measure 15.5cm x 10.5cm.
4. Stick down the blue card and paper to the kraft card blank.
5. Onto white stamping card piece, cover with the stencil included with the Sailboat stamp set and ink through using the Summer Sky ink pad. Stick down onto the card.
6. Stamp the Sailboat onto white stamping card, colour in boat and mast using Brushed Corduroy pen and cut out.
7. Stamp the sails of the boat onto Flour Sack Stripe paper, cut out and paper piece over sails.
8. Stamp the wave onto blue card twice. Cut both out and add 3D foam pads to the back of one of the waves.
9. Stick the boat down onto card and place waves making sure boat is above top wave.
10. Die cut one seagull and anchor from silver card and anchor rope from kraft card.
11. Stick down elements onto card over the waves as shown.
12. Die cut a kraft banner, stamp with a sentiment and stick to the card, cutting off any excess.
13. Lastly, use glossy accents over the lines of the waves and leave to dry.
This stamp set is a great choice for the summer, whether your making cards for the summer season or wanting to add some beautiful stamped images to a sea themed scrapbook page.