Hi bloggers, we are sharing with you another Create & Take today which is a response to how some of us have been feeling at Crafts U Love HQ. We have all seemed to have suffered from a cold/flu bug over the pass few weeks so we felt a 'Get Well Soon' card fitted the current situation.
So let's get started.....
Penny Black Feel Well Stamp Set
Marianne Stitched Waves & Clouds Border Die Set
Black Versafine Ink Pad
Echo Park Happy Easter Collection - Easter Plaid 12 x 12 Paper
Echo Park Happy Easter Collection - Journalling Cards 12 x 12 Paper
Bazzill Basics 12 x 12 Paper - Blue
1. Stamp wording, umbrella and bird onto a white card blank.
2. Stamp umbrella onto the Echo Park patterned papers and cut around and stick onto the umbrella design on the card.
3. Colour the bird with watercolour pencils.
4. Die cut two of the Stitched Clouds, one from patterned paper and another from a plain paper. Stick the two together and trim the edges to fit on the card. Adhere to the bottom of the card.
5. Add glitter glue to finish if desired.
So there you have it, a simple yet effective Get Well Soon card, which is quick and easy to put together, perfect to give to someone who is feeling a bit under the weather.
To check out the rest of the latest Penny Black release, click here.