Hi bloggers, today we have an adorable birthday card using some of the new Stampendous stamp sets and Marianne dies.
So let's get started...
1. Die cut Marianne Lace Doily from white cardstock and the doily background from Bazzill Green Tea.
2. Stamp the bear and flowers in black ink. Colour with watercolour pencils. Stamp the leaves using Shabby Shutters ink pad.
3. Place the die cut back into the die and use embossing mats to add embossed detail through your die cuting machine.
4. Adhere the white decorated doily onto the green background.
5. Emboss the leaves on a piece of Heidi coloured cardstock. Swipe with a white ink pad. Adhere to the bottom of the inside of the card.
6. Fold the front of the card in half to create an easel card and adhere the decorated panel on it.
7. Die cut the banner and stamp sentiment.
8. Fold banner and stick at the bottom of the card. Add flowers and use glitter glue to finish.
This design of card is a great alternative to a traditional card blank and with the characters included in the Stampendous Spring Short Stack you can create cards for many different occasions.