Hi bloggers, we are sharing another Create & Take card with you today, this time using some of Marianne's latest releases. So let's get started....
1. Cut a tag from white card and stamp the design on the cardstock with black ink. Die cut the tag topper from Kachina and stick to the top of the tag. Colour the stamped design with pencils.
2. Cut a piece of white cardstock 12cm x 6.5cm to cover half of the base of the card. Emboss with Anja's Circle embossing folder.
3. Cut a piece of patterned paper 12cm x 6.5cm to cover the bottom half of the card base.
4. Cut a strip of brown card 12cm x 4cm and die cut the heart border from it.
5. Cut a piece of Kachina card 4.5cm x 2.5cm and stamp wording onto it. Use a scor-bug to add embossed dots and join using a white pen.
6. Use a blue pen to add detail to the embossed dots on the white card.
7. Stamp a butterfly onto white cardstock, colour with pencils and cut around.
8. Assemble the card as shown and add some glitter glue and a piece of twine to the top of the tag to finish.
To check out the rest of Marianne's latest release, click here.