Hi bloggers, it's that time of the week for another Create & Take round-up and this week we have a great design for you. Caz designed a gatefold card featuring the new Crazy Cats from Tim Holtz.
So let's get started....
1. Die cut the Diorama from blue cardstock and fold to create a gatefold card.
2. Cut a piece of cream cardstock to measure 4 x 4 inches and stencil some dots on top left and bottom right on the cardstock using blue ink and a sponge dauber.
3. Stamp the cat, fish bone, ball of wool and wording with black ink and colour with pencils.
4. Stamp the parcel and hat on separate card, colour and cut around and stick in place.
5. Cut a piece of Kraft cardstock to measure 4.5 x 4.5 inches (or use die in Diorama die set) and stick this inside the card. Stick the stamped piece of cardstock on top.
6. Cut two pieces of spotted paper using the dies from the Diorama die set and stick to the front of the card.
7. Die cut ornate piece from Diorama die set from cream cardstock and stick to one side of the front of the card. Die cut a scalloped circle and smaller circle, add a stamped sentiment and stick on top.
8. Finish by accenting the card with some Stickles glitter glue.
Gatefold cards make a great change from the usual card blanks and this Diorama Gatefold card die set from Sizzix is an excellent set that includes all the extra die pieces you need to complete your card.