Hi bloggers, it's time to start off the week with another Create & Take card round up. This week we have used dies from the latest Marianne release, creating a feeling of Spring with this lovely 'Thinking of You' card. So let's get started.....
1. Die cut Mother Goose and Her Goslings from coconut swirl and colour with Scattered Straw and Old Paper ink pads. Colour beaks and feet with orange pencil and add a small black dot for the eyes.
2. Die cut large lily pond leaf and Cattails from Hilary cardstock. Colour the ends of the cattails in 2 shades of brown pencil.
3. Die cut largest flower from French Vanilla, medium flower from Chiffon and small flower from Apricot cardstock.
4. Cut Maja paper to 4.25" x 4.25" and a strip to 1" x 4.25".
5. Cut a piece of coconut swirl to 4.5" x 4.5" and edge with inks.
6. Stamp wording onto card with black ink and assemble the card as shown.
To see more products from the latest Marianne release, click here.