Morning bloggers! It's the start of another week and today we have some Easter inspiration for you from last week's Create & Take featuring Cheepers the Chicken from the Elizabeth Craft collection.
So let's get started....
Echo Park Easter Egg Hunt Cardstock
1. Die cut the eyes, beak, legs and detailed egg from white cardstock that has been pre-stuck onto double sided cardstock. This will make it easier to stick down.
2. Die cut Cheepers detail body from white cardstock and add Scattered Straw to edges using a dauber. Trim off the little leg parts on the main body as you will be positioning the legs in a different way.
3. Die cut the shadow of Cheepers from black cardstock and trim off crest on the head and legs.
4. Die cut solid egg from white card and colour with bright colours using a sponge dauber.
5. Die cut grass from green cardstock.
6. Cut a piece of white cardstock measuring 10cm x 10cm and emboss with burlap embossing folder and swipe edges with Scattered Straw ink.
7. Cut a piece of patterned paper measuring 12.7cm x 12.7cm and stick onto card base.
8. Die cut banner from green cardstock and stamp 'Happy Easter' with black ink.
9. Assemble card as shown.
For more Easter inspiration make sure you check out our 'Crafting for Easter' board on Pinterest.