Hi bloggers, today we are catching up on some previous Create & Takes to provide you with some card inspiration.
Today's card features a Marianne die set from the October 2015 release and some beautiful butterfly stamps also from Marianne Design.
1. Cut a piece of Maja paper to measure 4.75 x 4.75 inches and use a sponge dauber to apply some Victorian Velvet ink around the edges. Adhere to the front of the card.
2. Die cut the circle from the Marianne die set from Maja paper and use Victorian Velvet ink around the edges.
3. Stamp a butterfly onto the circle using black ink and colour with the distress inks using a watercolour brush.
4. Die cut and emboss the doily from the Marianne die set from the Romance paper.
5. Adhere the circle to the middle of the doily and then adhere to the card.
6. Die cut the flowers from the Marianne die set from Walnut Cream cardstock and adhere to the card.
7. Stamp a butterfly onto Walnut Cream cardstock and colour with distress inks. Cut around the butterfly and adhere on top of the other butterfly but just apply glue to the body of the butterfly and then bend the wings upwards to create dimension.
8. Use a smaller butterfly stamp and stamp around the edges of the card. Use a pencil to draw in a body on the butterflies.
9. Finish by adding some glitter glue to the centre of the flowers and stamp some wording at the bottom of the card.