Hi bloggers, today we are catching up on another Create & Take from a few week's ago featuring Poppystamps dies and stamps.
So let's get started.....
Authentique Evergreen Holly/Old Time Cursive Writing 12 x 12 Paper
Circle Die Set
1. Die cut the Merry & Bright channel from the front of the card blank and poke out any pieces that are stuck in the card once die cut.
2. Cut a piece of mirri card to measure 4cm x 15cm and adhere behind the Merry & Bright.
3. Cut a piece of Evergreen Holly paper to measure 7.5cm x 15cm and adhere to the top part of the card.
4. Stamp reindeer images and tree image onto white card and colour with watercolour pencils. Add a bit of clear wink of stella to the tree and the reindeer scarves.
5. Cut out the images with a circle die cut. and layer onto the card as shown.
6. Punch out a star from gold mirri card and adhere to the top of the tree.
This card is a great example of how to use the Poppystamps channel dies and come in a range of greetings including 'Let It Snow' and 'Peace on Earth'. Take a look at the Poppstamps die collection here.