We have another great Create & Take card for you this week using the Katie Label Accordian die from Karen Burniston. If you fancy making more than just your standard Christmas card, then read on for more details....
Green Square Card Blank
1. Follow the instructions to use the accordian die to die cut the pivot card from green base card.
2. Die cut the holly border along the front edge of the card base.
3. Die cut two decoration label panels from Walnut Cream paper and stamp the Penny Black cat on one of the panels. Colour with watercolour pencils. Stamp a Christmas sentiment on the second panel. Adhere as shown.
4. Cut two decoration panels measuring 4cm x 13cm from both of the Photoplay papers. Adhere one on the front of the card and one on the inside of the card.
5. Finish by adding some red glitter glue to make holly berries; white lines to the middle of the holly leaves and finally a small bit of Crystal glitter glue to the cat's hat.