Hi bloggers, it's the start of a new week and what better way to start then with a bit of card inspiration from last week's Create & Take. Last week we made a wedding congratulations card using some new Spellbinders Die D-Lites die sets.
So let's get started........
Spellbinders Die D-Lites Pop Fizz Clink Die Set
Spellbinders Labels Thirty Nine Die Set
Impression Obsession Congrats Die
Taylored Expressions Wedding Sequins
Little B Gold Love Foil Tape
Bazzill Basics White Card
Gold Mirror Card
5x7 White Card Blank
Penny Black Gold Vellum
3D Foam Pads
1. Cut the Penny Black vellum 12cm x 17cm and adhere to the front of the card.
2. Die cut and emboss a label shape from Spellbinders Labels Thirty Nine from white card and adhere to the center of the card using 3D foam pads.
3. Die cut 'Congrats', the champagne bottle, bow and the backs of the champagne glasses from gold mirror card. Make sure you also emboss the champagne bottle to add the beautiful pattern on the bottle.
4. Die cut the champagne glasses and label for the bottle from white card stock.
5. Adhere all the die cut pieces as shown on the card. Use 3D foam tape to adhere the bottle and one of the glasses to the card.
6. Finish by adding a small piece of washi tape underneath the champagne glasses and also some sequins to look like champagne fizz bubbles.
This die set from Spellbinders is so versatile and can be used for many different celebratory occasions.