Hi bloggers, Create & Take is back and this week we have a lovely sparkly birthday card using the new Hero Art stamp and die sets and the Leane Creatief glitter tape.
So let's get started.....
Hero Arts Ombre Ink Pad - Purple - please ring the shop
Hero Arts Ombre Ink Pad - Black - please ring the shop
1. Stamp the cake and the cake stand onto white cardstock using the Grey Ombre ink pad and die cut around each of them.
2. Stamp the three layers onto the cake using the Purple ombre ink pad, using each different colour for each layer, going from light to dark.
3. Stamp the candle onto white cardstock twice using grey ombre ink and die cut around each one.
4. Cut a piece of Echo Park cardstock 7cm x 14cm and stick onto the front of the card.
5. Cut a piece of white cardstock 6.5cm x 10.5cm . Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment to the left of the white cardstock and also stamp some sprinkles.
6. Use the Scor-Buddy across the top and bottom of the white cardstock to create a line of indented dots.
7. Adhere the cake, cake stand and candles together onto the white cardstock and adhere to the card.
8. To finish, add a line of silver washi tape underneath the white cardstock.
We love these new stamp n cut sets from Hero Arts, making cardmaking even quicker as you don't have to fussy cut around each stamped layer. Mix up this card design by using some of the other sets in the series, check them out here.