Hi bloggers, we hope you all have had a creative weekend, fitting in a bit of crafting when you can. Today's post is a review of last week's create & take which is as you may have already guessed, a Christmas card. It is certainly never too early to start making Christmas cards and with all the new Christmas products coming into stock we couldn't resist kick starting Christmas last week.
So let's get started.....
Penny Black Gold/White Foiled Paper
1. Stamp the robin onto white cardstock with black ink and set aside to dry. Once dry cut around the shape.
2. Load a sponge dauber with gold ink and swipe around the edges. Colour the line around the framed edge with a dark brown pencil.
3. Colour the robin and holly with watercolour pencils.
4. Cut a piece of Hilary cardstock 13cm x 13cm and die cut the Poppystamps Blizzard Corner from the edge. Adhere to the front of the card.
5. Cut a piece of Gold/White Penny Black script paper to measure 12cm x 5cm. Adhere to the card as shown.
6. Adhere the stamped panel to the middle of the card as shown.
7. Tie a bow of Antique Gold tulle to the left side of the card.
We are loving these new Christmas Stampendous stamps and look so effective simply coloured in with watercolour pencils. Don't miss out on these, check them out today.