Hi bloggers, it's the beginning of a great week for us at Crafts U Love as on Saturday it is the Shop's 9th Birthday Demo Event so we are keeping ourselves plenty busy to get everything prepped for you guys, so we hope many of you will be able to make the day!
Let's begin with a celebratory card by taking a look at last Friday's Create & Take.....
1. Cut the detail layer of Virgil , Snout and Tail from Tutu Pink cardstock. Lightly add some pink distress ink around the edges.
2. Cut the shadow layer of Virgil from black cardstock. Assemble and set aside.
3. Cut hat base and pom pom from blue cardstock and hat detail from red cardstock and assemble. Adhere to Virgil's head.
4. Stamp the wording onto a piece of white cardstock 5cm x 8cm using black versafine ink pad. Mount onto a piece of Admiral blue cardstock measuring 5.5cm x 8.3cm.
5. Cut Admiral cardstock 13cm x 13cm, Studio Light paper 12cm x 12cm and green Directions cardstock 2cm x 12cm. Adhere paper layers to the cardstock as shown.
6. Assemble the card as shown above and finish the card by die cutting some confetti from coloured cardstock and adding some Crystal glitter glue.
Remember Karen Burniston also has other friendly characters in her collection so you can make even more of these fun humorous cards!