Hi bloggers, its the start of another week so let's get our creative juices flowing with a look at last week's Create & Take.......
A6 White Card Blank
Petal Pink Liquid Pearls
Black Ink Pad
1. Cut a piece of Airy cardstock 10cm x 10cm, a piece of Pastel cardstock 4.5cm x 10cm and a piece of Coconut Swirl cardstock 0.5cm x 10cm. Adhere to the card blank as shown above.
2. Die cut the window from Coconut Swirl cardstock. Cut a piece of Baby Blue cardstock 4.5cm x 5.5cm to fit behind the window. Cut a small piece of lace to fit behind the window and adhere these pieces together as shown above. Die cut the plant stalks and flowers from a mixture of colours and adhere to the bottom of the window.
3. Die cut and emboss the couch from Lily Pond cardstock.
4. Die cut the cushions from Pastel cardstock and adhere to the couch.
5. Die cut the shelf from the Spring Love 3 die set using Tutu Pink cardstock. Cut off the bottom parts of the shelf so that it looks like a rectangular mat for the couch to sit on.
6. Adhere the window , couch and mat to the card.
7. Using black ink stamp the 'New Home' sentiment on the bottom right corner of the card.
8. Finish by adding some liquid pearls to the centers of the flowers and adding a couple of green gems either side of the sentiment.
This card would also suit a birthday occasion if you could include a sentiment about 'taking it easy on your birthday'.