Hi bloggers, today is the start of a new week and what better way to start then with a bit of card design inspiration. Today we will be sharing last week's Create & Take card made by Caz using new Woodware stamps. So let's get started....
1. Stanp the largest Daisy onto the Long Summer Nights paper, the smaller daisy onto the Flirty and Sweetheart paper and both the leaves onto the green side of the Carrots paper using black ink.
2. Cut around all the images.
3. Using a dauber, ink around the edges of the flowers with Mermaid Lagoon and Abandoned Coral ink.
4. Shape the petals of the flowers using the character shaper tool.
5. Using the Scor-Buddy make two lines on the reverse side of the card; make a line at 7/8" and 1".
6. Stamp the 'thank you' sentiment at the bottom right of the card using black ink.
7. Adhere the flowers and leaves onto the card and finish by adding some silver gems to the center of the flowers and by using the blue chalk marker to add some dots around the flowers.
This card is great for the summer, with some fab uplifting colours, making it perfect for a thank you, birthday or get well occasion.
Stay tuned on the blog this week to see some amazing creations from Alex's and Jo's recent classes at Crafts U Love.