Hi bloggers, we hope you have been having a creative week so far. Today we want to share with you our Create & Take card from last Friday with this fabulous burst of colour. This card made use of the new Spellbinders Celebrations dies that have recently come into stock and no card says 'Party' like this Eat Cake card. So let's get started.....
White A6 Card Blank
1. Cut a piece of Party Hat cardstock 14.8cm x 10.4cm and adhere to the card blank.
2. Die cut and emboss the large die from the Eat Cake die set from Apricot cardstock. Die cut this die again from Candles cardstock to get the scalloped oval. Use 3D foam pads to adhere these two pieces to the card.
3. Die cut and emboss the cake from Wild Pansy, Apricot, White and Candlelight cardstock and assemble as in the picture.
4. Die cut and emboss the 'Eat Cake' from Wild Pansy cardstock and rub some Grape Jelly ink over the embossed letters. Adhere to the scalloped oval in the middle of the card.
5. To finish the card add some purple dew drops , gems, stickles and a bow to the card.
These new dies from Spellbinders definitely get you in the celebratory mood, check them out on the website here.