Hi bloggers, today we want to share with you Friday's Create & Take using the adorable pot plant die set from Joy Crafts! Use these pot plants with lots of different flower die sets to create the look or theme that you want. So let's get started.....
White A6 Card Blank
Kaisercraft Grid Stamp
1. Cut a piece of Sketch cardstock 10.2cm x 14.7cm, distress the edges with Pumice Stone ink and adhere to the card blank.
2. Cut a piece of the Romantic Bunch cardstock 9.7cm x 14cm and distress the edges with Pumice Stone ink. Stamp the Grid design onto the cardstock using Gray Flannel ink. Adhere the cardstock to the card.
3. Die cut and emboss the flower pots from Maja and Studio Light papers. Die cut the flowers from Wild Pansy, Berry Blush and White cardstock. Add a little distress ink to the flowers and the flower pots.
4. Die cut the shelf from Bitter Chocolate cardstock and die cut the grass sprouts from the Dogwood die set from the Studio Light paper.
5. Assemble the shelf, flower pots and flowers as shown above.
6. Cut a piece of The Sunny Side cardstock 5.4cm x 5.4cm and stamp a sentiment with black ink. Make sure you stamp your sentiment slightly to the right side of the cardstock to leave for faux stitching down the left side of the cardstock. Add some distress ink around the edges.
7. Add some faux stitching with a grey pen around the edges of the sentiment.
8. Finish by adding two rhinestone gems to the center of the flowers.
We love how the stamped Grid in the background of the card helps frame the flower pot shelf, adding dimension to the card design.
Remember our Create & Take is a drop in session every Friday between 10.30am and 1pm, £3 per person with a cup of tea/coffee thrown in for free. It's a great way to craft with some of our latest products and have a natter with fellow crafters! Hope to see you there!