Hi bloggers, we hope you have enjoyed the Bank Holiday weekend, making the most of extra time that can be spent in the craft room. We have a great birthday card to share with you today from last Friday's Create & Take using some new Stampendous stamps. So let's get started....
Silver Pigment Inkpad
Black Ink Pad
3D Foam Pads
Blue Dew Drops
Computer generated greeting
1. Cut a piece of Kraft Core cardstock 10.5cm x 10.5cm and emboss using the Splish Splash embossing folder.
2. Swipe the Silver inkpad over the embossed card.
3. Stamp the fish onto white card using black ink and die cut using a circle die cut. Edge the circle with silver ink. Stamp the fish onto the Maja cardstock and cut around the fish. Use watercolour pencils to add more colour to the fish and stick in place.
4. Cut two of the Joy Vintage Flourish Leaves from Parakeet cardstock.
5. Punch one star from orange card, shape ends to create a more star fish like shape and add detail with pencils.
6. Cut a white wave with Elizabeth Crafts Beach Waves die and edge with some Tumbled Glass ink.
7. Assemble the card as shown and finish by adding a wording strip, glitter glue and dew drops.
This card design is great for birthdays of all different ages, especially for those who love under the sea!