Good Afternoon bloggers! I hope everyone has had a pleasant and creative weekend and managed to pop down to the shop to get inspired at our Christmas Demo Day. Make sure you tune into the blog tomorrow for a review of the day and to take another look at some of the fantastic samples our designers made!
For now we will update you with last week's Create & Take which is called Balloon Step Card - perfect for any birthdays this season may bring.
Stephanie Barnard Balloons Step Ups Card Framelits Die Set
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Starmist
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Green Tea
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Chantilly
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Kraft
Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine Cardstock - Sonny
Lawn Fawn Into the Woods Cardstock - Willow
VersaFine Black Ink Pad
Stickles Glitter Glue - Stardust
Penny Black Krafty Kats Good Day Clear Stamp Set
1. Start by cutting the card base step up die from Starmist cardstock and fold carefully along the pre-creased lines.
2. Cut the Chantilly cardstock with the die in the set that layers on the front of the step card.
3. Stamp the Krafty Kat and Happy Birthday sentiment onto the cardstock using Versafine ink. Colour the cat using watercolour pencils and then stick the cardstock to the front of the step card base.
4. Die cut the Balloon dies included in the die set using Green Tea, Sonny and Willow cardstock Adhere to the step card base.
5. Die cut the Balloon String dies included in the die set using Kraft cardstock. Adhere on top of the balloons.
6. Finish by adding some Stardust stickles onto the balloons.
These Framelit die sets by Stephanie Barnard include all the elements you need to make the card and therefore you can create a different look each time by using different papers and stamp designs. Not just restricted to Birthday cards, you could use this set for Anniversaries, Weddings or even Party invitations!
As always all the products used for Create & Take can be found at craftsulove.co.uk