Hi Bloggers, well the weather over the past week has definitely got us in the Autumnal mood which we are reflecting in this month's Create & Take. Friday's Create & Take made use of the new Spellbinders Picture Perfect die cut to create an Autumn scene.
Square White Card Blank
Lawn Fawn Into the Woods Cardstock - Sycamore
Bazzill Basics Parakeet Cardstock
Bazzill Basics Apricot Cardstock
Bazzill Basics Festive Cardstock
Bazzill Basics Pinecone Cardstock
Bazzill Basics Rain Cardstock
Bazzill Basics White Smoothie Cardstock
Spellbinders Picture Perfect Die Cut
Woodware Mini Birch Leaf Punch
Tim Holtz Wild Honey Distress Ink Pad
Tim Holtz Paper Distresser
1. Start by cutting the Sycamore cardstock 5" x 5", then roughen the edges with the Tim Holtz paper distresser. Adhere to the front of the card.
2. Cut the Rain cardstock 4.25" x 4.25" and stick to the centre of the card.
3. Die cut the background die from the Picture Perfect die set from White Smoothie cardstock.
4. Die cut the Shaped Background die and the Detailed Scene die from Pinecone cardstock. Adhere on top of the white die cut background.
5. Die cut the grass for the Autumn scene from Festive cardstock.
6. Using the sponge dauber, add a small amount of Wild Honey Distress ink to the middle of the scene to create a sun.
7. Finish by punching out some birch leaves from Parakeet and Apricot cardstock. Carefully crumple the leaves for added dimension and then adhere around the tree.
The Picture Perfect die can be used to create a scene for all the seasons and would look especially pretty decked out with winter papers and colours.
As usual all products used in our Create & Take's can be found at craftsulove.co.uk