Good Morning Bloggers! For anyone who missed Create & Take on Friday this post is for you and will guide you on how to make this Snowy Window card and what products you will need.
Simple Stories -The Story of Us Cardstock - Wood
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Stonehenge
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - White Smoothie
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Diamond
Kraft Card Blank - 13.5cm x 13.5cm
Icicles Spellbinders Die D- Lites Die
Stravia Snowflake Poppystamps Die
Snowy Window Marianne Craftables Die
Winter Chill Ultimate Crafts Embossing Folder
Season's Greetings Woodware Clear Stamp Set
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
Gathered Twigs Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad
Stormy Sky Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad
Blue Gem Stone
Frosted Lace Stickles Glitter Glue
1. Cut the Simple Stories Wood cardstock 13cm x 13cm. Ink round the edges using Gathered Twigs Tim Holtz distress ink. Adhere to the kraft card.
2. Cut a piece of white smoothie cardstock 10cm x 10cm. Use the Winter Chill embossing folder and emboss the cardstock through an embossing machine. Ink over the embossed image using Stormy Sky Tim Holtz distress ink and adhere to the middle of the card.
3. Using the Stonehenge Bazzill Basics cardstock, die cut the Marianne Snowy Window. Add a little bit of Gathered Twigs ink to the edges of the window. Adhere on top of the snowflake embossed cardstock.
4. Die cut the Spellbinders Icicles die using the Bazzill Basics Diamond cardstock and adhere to the top of the window.
5. Die cut the snow ledges (from the Marianne Snowy Window die set) from Bazzill Basics Diamond cardstock and adhere to three windows of your choice.
6. Die cut the Poppystamps Stravia Snowflake from Bazzill Basics Diamond cardstock and adhere to the bottom left of the window and add a blue gem in the centre.
7. Cut a piece of Stonehenge Bazzill Basics cardstock 9.5cm x 1.2cm. Add a fishtail edge to one end and then using Tuxedo Black ink, stamp 'Season's Greetings' in the middle.
8. Adhere to the card underneath the window.
9. Finish by adding some Frosted Lace stickles to the icicles and snow ledges and leave to dry.
And that is all you do!
The Marianne Snowy window die set is very versatile and you could use this window die throughout different seasons by using different embossing folders and embellishments. As usual, all products used on the card can be found at craftsulove.co.uk.