Good morning bloggers! I hope your weekend has been filled with craft and inspiration! Today I will be revealing our Create & Take from Friday with full instructions on how to make it and all the products you will need.
Last week we decided to make a gift bag for Create & Take, perfect for popping in a small gift. This design can also be easily transferred to a card or even a scrapbook layout for those winter snaps!
Bare Basics Small Gift Bag
Maja Design Frosted Basics Cardstock - 10th of December
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Stonehenge
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - White Smoothie
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Sea Salt
Poppystamps Viviro Ornament Die
Elizabeth Craft Designs Merry Christmas Die
Ulitmate Crafts Winter Chill Embossing Folder
Stickles Glitter Glue - Crystal
Tulle - Williamsburg Blue
1. Cut the Maja Design cardstock 11.5cm x 14cm. This will be the background piece. Adhere to the front of the paper bag, approx. 1cm from the top and 2.5cm from the bottom of the bag.
2. Die cut the Viviro Ornament from White Smoothie, Stonehenge and Sea Salt cardstock. Separate the three different elements that are cut out; the outline, solid bauble and the bauble topper and keep safe to one side.
3. Using the Ultimate Crafts embossing folder, emboss the White solid bauble through an embossing machine, place to one side.
4. Starting with the Sea Salt Ornament outline, cut off approx. 4.5cm from the top and adhere to the top middle of the background cardstock. Fill in the design with the White solid bauble and the Stonehenge bauble topper.
5. Cut off approx. 2cm from the top of the Stonehenge ornament outline and adhere to the left of the middle ornament.
6. Adhere the White Ornament outline to the right of the middle ornament and fill in the design with the Sea Salt solid bauble and White bauble topper.
7. Die cut 'Merry Christmas' from Sea Salt cardstock and adhere underneath the backing piece on the paper bag.
8. Add some Crystal stickles to the middle of the snowflakes and leave to dry.
9. Finish by cutting a piece of tulle 20cm long and tie a knot around one handle of the bag.
These Bare Basics gift bags can be used for all kinds of occasions and you can dress them up as little or as much as you like, and at only £1.99 per pack of 5 bags, that's a bargain!
As usual all materials used in making this gift bag, can be found at craftsulove.co.uk