Happy Monday Bloggers! Today's post features last Friday's Create & Take which is this adorable little gift card holder using the Large Bow die from Marianne Designs. The design of this gift card holder is so simple and just by changing the colours and the sentiment, you could use this for all types of occasions.
Tim Holtz Core'dinations Kraft Cardstock - Sea Blue
Bo Bunny Elf Magic Cardstock - Stripe
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Maraschino
Marianne Design Large Bow Die (LR0325)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die Set - Labels Nine
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die Set - Labels Seventeen
Taylored Expressions Many Mini's Holidays Stamp Set
Memento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
Double Sided Tape
Basic Grey Magnetic Snaps
1. Cut the Core'dinations cardstock 22.6cm x 10.2cm. Using the Scor-Pal, make score lines at 2.5cm and 12.7cm along the longest side. Fold along the score lines.
2. Cut the Stripe cardstock 9.8cm x 2cm and another piece 2.5cm x 2cm. Adhere the longest strip in the middle of the fold up flap and adhere the smaller strip on the top flap and make sure it lines up with the middle strip.
3. Cut another piece of the Stripe cardstock 10.2cm x 4cm. Only apply adhesive to three sides of the cardstock and stick inside the gift card holder. This will be the pocket for your gift card to go in.
4. Using the Marianne Large Bow die set, die cut the largest die out of Sea Blue cardstock , die cut the other pieces from the Maraschino cardstock.
5. Assemble the bow together and secure with double sided tape. Once assembled adhere to the middle of the top flap.
6. Die cut the smallest die from Labels Nine from the reverse side of the Sea Blue cardstock. Stamp 'Happy Holidays' from the Taylored Expressions stamp set using the Tuxedo Black ink.
7. Die cut the smallest die from Labels Seventeen from the Maraschino cardstock.
8. Layer the labels on top of one another and adhere to the middle of the fold up flap.
9. Finish by adhering the magnetic snap discs to the top flap and fold up flap, ensuring they both line up together.
These gift card holders take minutes to put together and are a great way to dress up a gift card.
Remember all products to make this create & take can be found at craftsulove.co.uk