Wednesday 19 December 2007

Merry Christmas 19/12/07

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year as it is my last day here before Christmas, although I'm sure my collegues will update the blog over the Christmas period.
A little treat for you (thats if you're a cat person), anyone that knows me knows that I am a mad cat lady and so I thought I would share with you a picture taken of them a couple of weeks ago.

Finally We have had loads of new deliveries in today and so keep your eyes peeled on the web for new Queen & Co and Disney items.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow another cat lady, me too Zoe!!! I have 4 of the little blighters!! They are gorgeous, what a lovely card that photo would make! Thanks for my gorgeous Christmas card. Have a great Christmas all of you and Happy New Year. See you soon. Kim xx