Saturday 15 December 2007

I'm so sorry...................15/12/07

I am so sorry that I haven't updated for a few days, as you may know we have a 10% off everything online at the moment and we are really really busy. Also the 10% off in store has started today so it'll be another busy week ahead!!!

I just wanted to pop on and show you a lovely evening class that was made at an evening class last week by Wendy Horrid. It is using the "ready to dress" pails and the QK Snowday Ltd edition die set. We have just been told that we may be able to get hold of some more so keep your eyes pealed or email for details.


I was off yesterday so I forgot to show you the create & take! We made this card designed by Jackie.



Sorry it isn't a great picture, it is using the Papernation Nativity stamp, the QK Cookie Cutter Christmas greetings, the QK Revolution square tag and the Cuttlebug spots & dots embossing folder.


Also Crafts U Love had our Christmas party on Thursday evening, we had a fab evening at a local pub/restaurant. There are quite a few pictures but I haven't had a chance to get them of Geoff's camera to get them online.


I have one picture of Sue I thought you would like, Sue works in the office and takes the majority of telephone orders. She also does a lot of the customer service and I'm sure many of you have either spoken to her or seen her before. This is her quite early in the evening, they get worse..........including being attacked by a piece of watercress????? I will try and get hold of some more pictures so that you can put some faces to names.





Finally thanks to everyone who has asked about my famous finger! I am pleased to announce that it is MUCH better!! The dressings are off and although it doesn't look too pretty it will be back to normal soon.


That's all for now, I will pop back soon!

1 comment:

Creative Crafter UK said...

Wishing everyone at Crafts U Love a very Merry Christmas and a very successful 2008!

Love your blog!

http://creativecrafteruk.blogspot.com