Thursday 6 December 2007

I'm Back.......... December 6th

You will all be pleased to know that I am back in the land of living, although some may say that is debatable!!!! ....... My finger is still very sore but hopefully on the mend.

I thought you would like to see last Fridays create and take, it was designed by Tracy and is really lovely.....



It is made using the Rudolph QK die and the QK Calvin alphabet. All available online.



Also some other exciting news for one of the Crafts U Love team, Jackie has become a Nanna for the 2nd time to a beautiful little girl, Bethany. I can't resist a bubba shot so thought you would all like to meet her as well.


I think you will all agree she is a little stunner!!!!! Keep your eyes peeled for some pink scrapbook layouts soon.....

I am finalising the Jan-Aprils class schedules so it won't be long now I will let you all know when they are online.

Speak Soon

Zoe x

1 comment:

Kim said...

Zoe just wanted to say hope you are better soon. I came to Wendy's class last night and had such a great time. Tracy was fab and made the evening so enjoyable and Wendy is lovely and I am so looking forward to coming to more classes. Big hugs, Kim x