Good morning bloggers! We've got another fabulous Create & Take for you this week, perfect to use for a man's birthday card. Caz designed this card last week using the new Great Outdoors collection by Carta Bella and the new Kool Kats stamp set by Penny Black.
So let's get started.....
1. Stamp the image onto white card and colour with watercolour pencils. Fussy cut around the image and stick 3D foam on the back.
2. Cut square of On the Road paper to fit the size of the card base.
3. Cut a piece of Grey Bazzill Basics to create a road. Cut the cardstock at a slant to give a more realistic look. Use a white pen to create lines on the middle of the card.
4. Die cut grass from green card and stick behind the road.
5. Die cut the tire tracks die from Black cardstock.
6. The phrase has been computer generated and printed from a laser printer so that foil can be added using the Minc Machine. Add the gunmetal foil on top of the wording and put through the Minc machine.
7. Assemble the card as per the picture above.