Hi bloggers, it's that time of the week again to review last week's Create & Take and this design comes from Heidi Green using one of the new dies from Tutti Designs.
So let's get started.....
Bazzill Basics Eyelets/Vintage Lace Cardstock
1. Die cut the Birdies Trio from Turquoise card, edge with Broken China ink.
2. Stamp chosen flower from Fronds set to four corners of the card using Broken China ink.
3. Cut a square of Almond Cream card to measure 9cm x 9cm.
4. Also cut a square of Eyelets/Vintage Lace paper to measure 8.5cm x 8.5cm. Stick on top of the Almond Cream square card.
5. Using Versafine Vintage Sepia ink stamp up 'A little birdie told me' at the top and bottom of the card centrally and then 'it's your birthday' on the other two sides of the card.
6. Stick Bird Trio onto the square pieces of card and layer onto the card.
7. Add Mercury Glass to flower centres on die cut and also onto the stamped flowers around the corners of the card.