Hi Bloggers, today we want to share with you a Crazy Bird create and take with a choice of two themes. If you love Halloween then you will love our Crazy Bird Halloween card with a witches hat and broom. Or if you don't scare easily then maybe try your hand at our Crazy Bird Christmas card.
So let's get started....
1. Stamp a Crazy Bird onto patterned paper and die cut using the matching die. Stamp eyes onto white card and die cut. Use vintage photo distress ink to add colour to the tail, wings and edges of the bird.
2. Cut a circle from silver glitter card and cut half of the circle away to create a moon shape.
For Halloween Card....
3. Using a sponge dauber, swipe some Carved Pumpkin distress ink around the edges of the background paper.
4. Stamp the witches hat and broom onto white cardstock, colour with pencils and die cut. Assemble on the card as shown.
5. Use Twisted Citron and Wilted Violet to stamp some stars and add pen lines around the edge of the card. Finish by stamping a Halloween greeting.
For Christmas Card....
3. Using a sponge dauber, swipe some Mermaid Lagoon distress ink around the edges of the background paper. Stamp the snowflakes onto background paper using Mermaid Lagoon ink.
4. Stamp Christmas hat and candy cane onto white card, colour with pencils and die cut.
5. Assemble card as shown and finish by stamping a Christmas greeting.
Adding accessories to these Crazy Birds really makes them come to life and its so much fun playing around with the accessories for different themes and occasions.
What type of Crazy Bird will you create?