Hi bloggers, today we want to catch you up on some of the Create & Takes from the previous few weeks that we have missed on the blog. Today's Create & Take is super fun, making these cute pillow boxes using a Sizzix die. The set actually comes with some dies to make the poinsettia pillow box, so you will have everything you need to make little Christmas present boxes.
So let's get started.....
Black Ink Pad
Marianne Gold Gems
1. Die cut the pillow box from dotty green cardstock twice and assemble by adding glue to the fold over flap.
2. Die cut the poinsettia detail twice and the poinsettia bold once from red cardstock.
3. Die cut the holly leaves twice from green cardstock.
4. Die cut the flower insert from either yellow cardstock or ink white cardstock with yellow ink.
5. Assemble and stick the poinsettia together.
6. Wrap a piece of white ribbon around the box and the bottom and top to create a loop for it to hang.
7. Cut a piece of Taffy cardstock to measure 2 x 2.5 inches and stamp with a Christmas greeting. Make a fishtail cut at the bottom of the card to create a banner shape. Dot some gold glitter glue around the edges.
8. Finish by adding a gem to the centre of the flower.
A close up of the other boxes using a variety of Christmas die cuts and stamps available at Crafts U Love.
These pillow boxes are a great way to add some crafting to your present giving this season and you can personalise to the person's personality.