Hi bloggers, today we are catching up on another Create & Take, this time a card for the birthday girl using a new stamp from Stamping Bella.
So let's get started:
Stamping Bella Blossom Loves Balloons Stamp
1. Stamp the image onto white cardstock measuring 2.5 x 5 inches and colour with watercolour pencils. Using a sponge dauber, lightly swipe some tumbled glass ink around the edges.
2. Cut a piece of Juneberry cardstock to measure 2.75 x 5 inches. Mount the stamped image onto this cardstock.
3. Cut a piece of Maja paper to measure 5 x 5 inches.
4. Cut a piece of white smoothie to measure 2.5 x 5 inches and run through the die cutting machine with the Paris edge die.
5. Stick the patterned paper to the base of the card.
6. Stamp the wording onto a small piece of white cardstock with black ink. Swipe some Wilted Violet around the edges of the card. Punch out a small daisy flower from white cardstock and use Wilted Violet to colour the flower.
7. Assemble the card as shown and add some glitter glue to finish.
Stay tuned for more Create & Take posts later this week!