Hi bloggers, Monday has come around again and it's time for another inspirational card from last week's Create & Take using some new Sizzix dies.
So let's get started....
1. Cut a scalloped oval in Green Tea cardstock and the straight edged oval in Chiffon cardstock and layer on top of one another.
2. Cut Love Birds from white cardstock. Use watercolour pencils to colour the flowers in pastel shades and stick onto the ovals.
3. Die cut the Love Birds from Kraft cardstock and use scissors to just cut the birds out. Layer these birds on top of the previous cut out.
4. Cut a piece of Maja paper to 14.5cm x 3.8cm and adhere to the left side of the card blank.
5. Adhere the Love Birds and Ovals to the card blank.
6. Finish by stamping a sentiment in green ink and adding some gems.
Check out the rest of Emily Atherton's dies here.