Hi bloggers, we hope you have all made the most of the Bank Holiday Weekend, especially with the wet weather in the UK and have had a chance to be creative! Today we are going to share with you last week's Create & Take using the new dies from Marianne Design's latest release.
So let's get started....
Square White Card Blank
1. Cut a piece of blue cardstock 11.5cm x 11.5cm and emboss with the snow flakes embossing folder. Swipe some white ink over the raised snow dots.
2. Die cut and emboss the trees from grey cardstock and swipe a sponge dauber with grey ink over the embossed parts of the tree.
3. Cut a piece of white cardstock 11.5cm x 5cm and tear in half to create two snow banks.
4. Die cut and emboss the fox from orange cardstock and colour with a white and black pen to add detail.
5. Optional Step: If you have a Minc machine - generate a Christmas greeting on the computer and print out on a laser printer. Use your Minc machine to foil the greeting. If you do not have a Minc machine then any Christmas Greeting stamp or peel off will work.
6. Assemble the card as shown.
7. Finish by adding some glitter glue to the snowflakes and snow banks.
We hope this early Christmas inspiration will inspire you to make a start on some Christmas crafting - with the start of Autumn the Christmas countdown begins!
Make sure you check out What's New on our website to find all the new Christmas items now coming into stock!