Happy Monday bloggers! The sun is shining here in Surrey and we hope it is set to continue. Nothing beats a nice sunny day to get you in the creative frame of mind. Today we are going to share with you last Friday's Create & Take - something for the men in our lives! This card is great for giving money or gift cards as it uses the Die-namics Gift Card Grooves die. So let's get started....
Square Kraft Card Blank
1. Cut a piece of Nightmist cardstock 13cm x 13cm and adhere to the card blank.
2. Cut a piece of Statement Geo cardstock 12.5cm x 12.5cm. Add a little distress ink around the edges and adhere to the card.
3. Cut a piece of Kraft cardstock 10.5cm x 9.5cm and add a little distress ink around the edges. Die cut one of the gift card groove slots from the top of the kraft card.
4. Stamp the image onto the kraft cardstock using black ink and colour the image with watercolour pencils.
5. Use 3D foam pads to stick the image to the card. Make sure you don't place any foam pads down the center of the card otherwise the money/gift card will not slot into place.
6. Cut a piece of Haley cardstock 12cm x 1.5cm and add a little distress ink around the edges. Make a fishtail cut at one end and stamp 'Mine's A Pint!'.
7. Adhere to the bottom of the gift card cardstock.
The Gift Card Grooves die is so versatile that you could use this concept on many different cards and as someone who sends money in birthday cards a lot I think this is a fantastic creative idea!