Hi bloggers! We hope you have had a creative weekend! Today we want to share with you last week's Create & Take by Caz using the new Taylored Expressions stamp and die set, complimented by some lovely lavender cardstock and use of watercolour pencils. So let's get started....
Square Kraft Card Blank
Lilac Dew Drops
1. Stamp the Lavender Bouquet image onto white card and cut around using the matching die included in the set. Colour the image with watercolour pencils.
2. Cut a piece of white card to 9.5cm x 9.5cm and use the Xcut Large Corner Rounder punch on all four corners.
3. Cut a piece of Wild Pansy cardstock 11.5cm x 11.5cm and emboss using the Cable Knit embossing folder. Use the Xcut Corner Rounder punch on all four corners.
4. Cut a piece of kraft cardstock 1" x 1". Use the craft pick to make holes down the left side of the cardstock and use a white pencil to add faux stitching.
5. Die cut the Tied Line from kraft cardstock.
6. Assemble all elements onto the card as shown in the picture above.
7. Add a dew drop to the centre of the knot in the Tied Line die cut.
8. Finish by adding some Stickles glitter glue to the flowers.
We love how simple and effective this card design is and can easily be interchangeable with some of the other stamp and matching die sets offered by Taylored Expressions. The colours in this card make it perfect for a Spring birthday or Thank you card!