Hi bloggers, we are well and truly into November now and the countdown is on for getting all those Christmas cards made and finding that perfect gift for everyone! Today we will be reviewing last Friday's Create & Take, Jingle all the Way, using the wonderful new collection of Taylored Expressions die cuts.
A6 White Card Blank
Kaisercraft North Pole Cardstock - Candy Cane
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Starmist
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - White Smoothie
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Patch
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Crimson
Taylored Expressions Jingle All the Way die
Taylored Expressions Little Bits Holly die
Taylored Expressions Sheet Music Embossing Folder
Red Hemp Cord
Crafts Too Clear Acrylic Stones
1. Cut the Candy Cane cardstock 9.8cm x 14.2cm. Adhere to the white card blank.
2. Cut the Starmist cardstock 7.6cm x 10.1cm and emboss with the Music Sheet embossing folder. Adhere to the middle of the card.
3. Die cut the Jingle all the Way die from White Smoothie cardstock. Adhere on top of the embossed music sheet.
4. Die cut the Holly die from Patch cardstock and Crimson cardstock. Adhere the berries to the holly leaves and then adhere to the left corner of the Jingle all the Way die cut.
5. Cut a piece of red twine approx. 23cm and tie into a bow. Adhere to the right corner of the Jingle all the Way die cut.
6. Finish by adhering a clear gem to the 'i' in 'Jingle'.
This card design is excellent for those last minute quick cards you might find yourself making in the last week before Christmas. Simple but effective!
Remember there will be no Create & Take this Friday (14th Nov) as we are still unpacking many boxes from the NEC Show. We hope to write one more post to review the NEC show with more pictures of the fun we had up there over the past weekend. We would like to thank everyone who came to visit our stand and we hope to see you all again soon!