Good morning crafting bloggers! Monday morning brings the start of a new week and what better way to start off the week then with a new card design from our create and take on Friday. The design of this card is very versatile and could be used for many different occasions by simply adding a different sentiment.
Taylored Expressions Sketched Blooms Stamp Set
Square Kraft card and envelope
Woodware Large Tag Punch
La La Land Stitched Scallop Border
Poppy Stamps Fresh Cut Grass
Woodware Mini Heart Punch
White Hemp Cord
Acrylic Mounting Block
Bazzill White Smoothie Card Stock
Bazzill Parakeet Cardstock
Bazzill Cardinal Cardstock
Bazzill Baby Blue Medium Cardstock
1. First cut out your white cardstock 12.6cm x 12.6cm.
2. Stamp your flowers in versafine on the white cardstock and then use your watercolour pencils to add colours.
3. Die cut the grass border in Parakeet and stick on to the card at the bottom of the stems, trim as necessary.
4. Cut the stitched scallop border in the Cardinal cardstock and stick to the bottom of the grass.
5. Punch your tag in the Baby Blue cardstock and stamp your sentiment.
6. Punch a red heart in the Cardinal cardstock and add to tag.
7. Before sticking white cardstock to card base, attach smallest piece of hemp cord around the red border and attach to the back using double sided tape.
8. Then using the longest piece of hemp cord, tie a bow.
9. Attach the tag using foam dots and glue bow to the tag.
10. Finish off by adding some Stickles to the flowers.
All the products used to make this card can be found at Crafts U Love.
Remember every Friday we host a Create & Take between 10.30am and 1pm. It only costs £3 to take part, which also includes a tea/coffee.
Hope to see you there!