The Create and Take from Friday had a wedding theme about it, perfect for this time of year and follows on well from our previous post, especially with the use of a brand new Cottage Cutz die.
French Vanilla Cardstock
Woodware Gold Shimmer Card
Cottage Cutz Swans Die Cut
Penny Black Gold Script Vellum
Woodware Daisy Punch
Tombow Adhesive Stick
Gold Mirri Card
Little B Heart Dies
1. To start, cut french vanilla cardstock 5 x 10 inches.
2. Score at 2.5 inches and 7.5 inches and use the bone folder to create a nice crisp crease. This will then give you a gatefold style card.
3. Cut the vellum 6cm x 12cm and stick down to front of card panels using the Tombow adhesive stick making sure to cover the edges with the glue and hold down until firm.
4. Cut the heart die in gold shimmer card and stick to the left hand side of the card, making sure you only stick glue on the left hand side of the heart.
5. Cut the swans out of gold mirri card and stick to the heart.
6. Punch two daisies from the vellum and stick to the heart.
7. Finish off by placing a pearl in the centre.
Remember all the products used on the Create and Take card can be found at craftsulove.co.uk