So another week has passed already and things are really busy around the Crafts U Love shop, with lots of exciting new products coming into store. However we will have to save that for another post. Today is your chance to catch up on Friday's Create and Take, so lets push on with those all important details...
Square White Card and Envelope
Taylored Expressions Shade Tree Sentiments Set
Bird in Flower Pot stamp set
Versafine Black Ink Pad
Bazzil White Smoothie Cardstock
Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine- Claire paper
Memento Rose Red Dewdrop ink pad
Kaisercraft Hot Pink Rhinestones
Nestabilities circle die.
Nestabilities scalloped circle die.
1. Start by cutting your pink paper 13x 13cm and stick to card base.
2. Next cut some white smoothie cardstock 9.5 x 11.5cm and stamp the bird in flowerpot using a versafine black ink pad.
Stick down to card base just off to the right.
3. Stamp the bird in flower pot again, then place the circle die over the area you want to spotlight ie the bird and then die cut.
4. Colour in the circled image with watercolour pencils, then die cut the scalloped circle in pink paper and stick together.
5. Place over your image and use foam dots.
6. Stamp your sentiment onto white cardstock then trim to size and ink around the edge with rose red inkpad using a sponge dauber.
7. Finish by tying a bow using white tulle and place your rhinestones on the flowers.
Just like before all products used to make the Create and Take can be found at the Crafts U Love website.
Create and Take takes place every Friday at Crafts U Love for just £3. There is no need to book your space just pop along between 10.30am and 1pm.
We look forward to seeing you there!