If you missed Friday's Create & Take then not to worry as we have included all the necessary products you will need and a step by step guide to how to make the card below. And remember you can mix up the colour and design by adding in a few of your own bits and pieces from your own crafty stash.
5 x 7 white card and envelope
corrugated kraft card
Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine – sonny paper
Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine – dawn paper
Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine – stella paper
Twinkle goosebump light blue
Light blue hemp cord
Penny Black Special Wishes clear stamp set
Taylored Expressions Bloomin stackets 2 die set
Versacolor Marigold ink pad
Archival Ink pad Red Geranium
1. Start by cutting your yellow cardstock 5cm x 16cm and snip the end for a fish tail effect.
(Top Tip – decide how far up you want your fish tail, then mark the centre point and snip!)
2. Do the same again to your blue cardstock using a piece of 3cm x14cm.
3. Curl the fish tails then stick to card base overlapping as above.
4. Next cut your corrugated card to 8 x 9cm.
5. Cut your white cardstock 7x7.5cm, ink around the edge using red geranium ink and stick to corrugated card, leaving a gap at bottom so you can tie your blue hemp cord.
6. Stick to card.
7. Next die cut the vellum with the smallest two dies, then using a sponge dauber ink using versacolor marigold ink pad.
8. Using scissors snip between petals making sure not to snip too deep!
9. Then shape your flowers using a character shaper tool in the centre.
10. Stamp sentiment in bottom right hand corner using marigold ink.
11. Stick to card and finish off by using a twinkle goosebump!
Remember all these products to make the Hello Sunshine card are available from Crafts U Love website.
Create and Take takes place every Friday at Crafts U Love for just £3. There is no need to book your space just pop along between 10.30am and 1pm.
We look forward to seeing you there!