Happy New Year bloggers! We hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year and are looking forward to a new year of new craft products, ideas and inspiration!
We are starting the New Year off with this adorable card featuring new dies from CUT-IES, a fantastic design to get you in the Spring feel of things.
So let's get started.....
Marianne Alphabet Stamp set
1. Cut a piece of Starmist card stock to measure 5" x 5".
2. Cut a piece of French Vanilla to measure 3.5" x 3.5" and edge with tumbled glass distress ink using a dauber.
3. Cut Spring Swirl and Spring Bird from Lemonade card stock and colour edges with Fossilized Amber ink.
4. Using the excess card as a template from the die cut bird, use a thin pen to add wing detail to the bird.
5. Die cut the large Spring Flower from Starmist card stock and the small Spring Flower from French Vanilla card stock.
6. Cut a piece of green card stock to measure 3.5" x 0.75" and die cut the grass border. Cut two long grass stems by hand.
7. Die cut a banner from French Vanilla card stock, score two lines at either end at 1.5" and 1.75" from each end.
8. Stamp HELLO onto banner using alphabet stamps and black ink, also stamp some hearts either side of the banner. For added detail, add some faux stitching around the edge using a black pen.
9. Assemble the card as shown above and finish by adding a goosebump gem to the center of the flower.
Remember Create & Take is on every Friday between 10am and 12pm, £3 per person including a tea/coffee.