Hi bloggers, it's been too long since our last Create & Take inspiration post so we are back on track this week to share with you some Christmas ideas and inspiration, starting with this lovely card using the new WRMK tag punch.
So let's get started.....
Gold Glitter Card
Bazzill Basics Red Cardstock
Black Ink Pad
Marianne Gold Golf Gem
1. Cut a piece of Holly paper to measure 3-3/4" x 4-3/4" then cut approx. in half. Use the corner rounder on two of the edges of each piece of card as shown in the picture.
2. Cut Merry Christmas paper to measure 2" x 5" and use the WRMK tag punch on the end. Fold on the line and flip over the small tag and poke in to create the top of the tag. Tie some twine to the top of the tag.
3. Cut a piece of red cardstock to measure 1-1/2" x 3-3/4".
4. Stamp the snowman and earmuffs onto white cardstock and colour with pencils. Use the die set that matches to die cut around these stamped images.
5. Die cut a snowflake from gold glitter cardstock.
6. Assemble the card as shown and add a gold gem in the center of the snowflake to finish.
These DIY paper punches from WRMK are great for cards, parties and more. Make sure you check out the rest of the range here.